Weslo Cadence R 5.2 Treadmill Reviews | Affordable
A couple of years ago I was struggling with overweight which caused my self-esteem to go straight down the slope. And of course shopping for clothes was a task as nothing would fit me right away. However, something that I wish was there back then is the Weslo Cadence R 5.2 Treadmill.
This treadmill did not exist at that time but if it did I know it would have been of great benefit. This type addresses most of the issues people face and does an amazing job at fighting against them.
- 1 Things to know and consider before purchasing a Weslo Cadence R 5.2 Treadmill
- 2 What is the Weslo Cadence R 5.2 Treadmill?
- 3 Advantages
- 4 Disadvantages
- 5 Features and Benefits- Running Surface, Incline settings and Much More
- 6 Weslo Cadence R 5.2 Treadmill Review
- 7 Weslo Cadence R 5.2 Treadmill Currently Unavailable
- 8 Alternative Treadmills with Adjustable Inclines and Workout Programs
- 9 Final Verdict
Things to know and consider before purchasing a Weslo Cadence R 5.2 Treadmill
This treadmill is suitable for people, who are struggling with overweight or if you just want to get into shape. It’s a great treadmill for anyone looking to add a bit of exercise into their life at an affordable price.
If you’re having issues in toning up certain areas in your body the cadence 5.2, solves it in no time. This includes areas such as the hips, waist, glutes, abdomen and ankles.
However, if you’re an experienced runner this treadmill isn’t really made for you, but the Landice L8 LTD is. If you’re looking for a treadmill that you could walk or jog on, the Weslo Cadence is the perfect solution.
Furthermore, always consider the following before purchasing a Cadence R 5.2 treadmill.
- How much space it requires
- How often maintenance is needed
- Extra options such as heart rate monitors
- Weslo Cadence R 5.2 treadmill reviews
What is the Weslo Cadence R 5.2 Treadmill?
This R 5.2 treadmill is a folding treadmill that’s low in budget. It’s one of the cheapest treadmills that you will come across. And it will do a great job without draining you financially.
It comes with a track map that helps the user to burn more calories efficiently. Some other features are: inclines that can be adjusted, work out programs and surface which is comfort cell cushioned etc.
In addition, it even has the option of folding. This helps to save a lot of space. And other features are also available which calculates the rate of calorie burn, distance and speed and much more.
Furthermore, this treadmill promises to help you lose weight at a fast pace. And it guarantees that stubborn areas to tone in your body will easily be toned with the frequent use of the product.
In comparison to its other version the G 5.9 (Cadence) many people are confused as to what is the better version. As both of these treadmills have great features and does a good job of burning calories.
However, the main difference is the motor. The 5.9 treadmill has a CHP impulse motor with 2.25 horsepower. Whereas, the Cadence R 5.2 treadmill has the HP impulse 2.5 horsepower motor. This indicates that the Weslo Cadence R 5.2 treadmill has a much more strong motor.
Nevertheless, some pros and cons of the Cadence 5.2 treadmill are as follows.
- Compact design- this machine is very light in weight. This makes it easier to move it around.
- Easy assembly- most customers pay for a set-up service when a new treadmill is purchased. But this product can be set up solo.
- Preset workouts- workouts programs are present and the programs will automatically adjust the speed.
- Price- will easily fit your budget due to its very low price.
- Warranty- the standard warranty period is very short of just 90 days.
- Noisy- the belt of a Weslo treadmill is very small and also very thin which leads to noisy operation.
- Small track- in comparison to most treadmills it can be very small even for petite women.
- Manual incline- the inline settings cannot be adjusted electronically. It should be done manually.
Features and Benefits- Running Surface, Incline settings and Much More
- Foldable- one main reason people refuse to buy a treadmill is because they take up too much space. However, this can be avoided with the use of a folding treadmill. This is done by pulling the belt upwards toward the display. It also comes with wheels which makes it easier to move around.
- Incline settings- changing of incline helps to burn more calories than usual. This can be done on Weslo treadmills manually.
- Heart rate monitor- this is usually present in the handle bars which can easily be used when walking. And it’s said to be much more accurate than the use of a chest strap.
- Exercise programs- pre-programmed workouts are also included which guides you through a goal such as hill training. You even have the option of following programs that increase strength, endurance and weight loss.
- Comfort cell cushioning- this type of running surface reduces shocks and avoid injuries on your joints. This makes your body less prone to injuries than when running outside on asphalt or concrete.
Weslo Cadence R 5.2 Treadmill Review
Furthermore, it has an overall rating of 4.1 on Amazon with 56% 5 star ratings and 22% 4 star ratings.
Nevertheless, I did some research and came across this one particular treadmill review that caught my eye. It was honestly written and it indeed states the satisfactory experience that the Weslo cadence treadmill provides.
Alternative Treadmills with Adjustable Inclines and Workout Programs
If you are not able to buy this product due to different reasons such as out of stock or you just prefer a different treadmill, the following are a few alternatives that you can check out.
- Weslo Cadence G 5.9 treadmill- this type includes 6 training programs, 2 positions incline (Manual), comfort cell cushion and easy pulse heart rate monitor.
- Sunny Health Fitness P8700 Treadmill- this treadmill consists of an easy folding mechanism, handrail controls, 9 built in fitness programs and 3 inclines (manual).
- Confidence Power Plus Motorized Fitness Treadmill- consists of folding frame, powerful motor, LCD display and much more.
Overall, the Weslo Cadence R 5.2 treadmill is a great workout machine for anyone who’s looking to lose some weight and tone their body. You can definitely depend on this as it is the main promise of the Weslo treadmill.
However, it can have certain disadvantages such as inclines which should be adjusted manually instead of electronic ones. But don’t forget the many benefits that it brings such as the cheap price that makes it very affordable and the comfort cell cushion which keeps you from getting injuries and much more.
Nevertheless, if you decide to purchase this treadmill click the following Weslo Cadence which is linking to Amazon.Com.